Blurred lines: How to nurture a good bank + business relationship
It is not uncommon for misunderstandings to arise between a business and its bank. A good open relationship is now more important than ever as the banking sector becomes more and more competitive and regrettably less transparent. Even banks are not immune to tighter lending parameters! At this event, BDO’s Peter Winterflood and Darren Stacey will offer you ways to improve and have more productive conversations with your bank - before a gap arises in the relationship.
This event will also update SME’s on the current finance environment, and explain how:
- Access to finance is getting tougher to secure from mainstream banks
- Banks are under pressure from their regulator and what this means for you
- Tighter terms and conditions are impacting even the lowest risk businesses
- Banks are wary of customers wanting to refinance from another bank
- Businesses can get on top of any upcoming repayment dates to allow time to deal with any issues
- Alternative forms of finance are available and how to look into this option.
Date: Friday August 25, 2017
Time: 7:15am for 7:30am start | 9:00am finish
Venue: BDO Blue Tower, Level 10
Address: 12 Creek Street, Brisbane
Dress: Business attire
Cost: Members and Non Members Complimentary
This event has limited tickets. Please register today to ensure you do not miss out.
BDO has secured a 50 per cent reduction on casual parking rates at the nearby Wilson Parking 12 Creek Street (entry is via Charlotte Street). The discount applies during business hours only, therefore is not valid on the weekend or for 'early-bird' parking. Instructions for business hours use:
- Enter the Wilson Car Park and take a ticket as usual
- Validate this ticket at the BDO Reception desk on Level 10 at 12 Creek Street (after the event)
- Pay the discounted rate at the boom gate or pay station